Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some New Books

I picked up my order today of a few new books- thanks to our great friends for the gift certificate!

Viking Tales- for Caleb
In God's Garden- for Hannah
Beric the Briton- for Ariel

I also picked up The Story of Mankind from the library for Ar to read when he finishes the Story of Rome.

I had meant to do some planning and some long range goals, but am sacking it tonight in favor of the third HP book and a cup of tea. However, I think this week we will have a spelling focus on Monday, dictation on Tues and Thurs and a written piece on our new painting one day for writing.

Also, I am going to order MCP 6 for Ar. I think it will be a good review and a much needed change for him.

I have the BOB books out and Aaron is loving them... will spend some good one on one with him this week.

Also, must sign off- I let the kids know I am going to wake them up around 7:45 or 8 tomorrow- so we can get moving a little better in the morning and have a nice slower afternoon! Grace is definitely needed- for me that is! Must remember that speed in the morning routine is not as important as love and grace!!

No comments: