Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday...

Did I say 'grace' at the end of my last post? Yes, forgot that quite a few times (sob). I was quite graceful for the morning chores and getting ready, which I will pat myself on the back for. But in the whole excitement (mine) of having more of a plan around time (reads: will get kids to do lessons between 9-11 or so and then break for our reading and prayers) I sort of lost focus of what it is all about!! Sort of needed to be reminded about this again.

Ariel
-read a wee bit of Beric the Briton (Henty)
-Next page in Zeta (Math)
-Rosetta Stone Welsh
-some Latin
-short music practice

Hannah
-read lots of HP in bed
-next page in Zeta
-Latin- 2 exercises
-wrote more of a written narration on the Marauder's map (did not like mom to come and correct spelling)

Caleb
-
next page in MUS (seem to like this better than Singapore, and so do I- probably because it is
time 3 for me through the same book and it just makes sense!)
-1 page cursive italics
-I read him the Intro. to Viking Tales
-Read 1 chpt. Viking Tales
-some neat coloring on an illuminated 'M' (gift for me!!)

Aaron

-we sat and read the Bob books together
-he kept himself pretty busy with Knex

All together
-We read the Bible at breakie, than at our break we prayed, read about the Romans from the Synge book (2chpts), read some poetry (talked about geography), and than at lunch we looked at Leaping Trout , our new picture study. (Also listened to a bit of Vivaldi during chores)

Meals
B-Cream of wheat and toast
L-sandwhiches (pb/cheese)
D-leftovers (dal, basmati rice, ceaser salad)

In the afternoon I dropped H and Ar off at their friends and Aaron and Caleb and I went for rootbeers and played at the park! Now it is dinner than violin, then home again , home again jiggetty jig!! (We usually aren't out of the house this much, but it was so beautiful today and thankfully there were leftovers!)

No comments: