Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September... the first couple weeks

Back in the swing of things with Math, Latin (sort of ) and writing.
Ariel has been finishing off the Story of Rome, and I have begun reading stories about the Romans from the World History books (Book 1 by Synge) at the Baldwin Project.
Hannah is still devouring Harry Potter book 3 and has put together a beautiful quilt and is quilting it.
Caleb is really enjoying the Singapore 1b and Ariel and I have had two quiet (read no raised voice by mom) math sessions (a small miracle on my part).

Aaron is learning more letters and beginning the Bob books - he also counted to 70 today (I told him I would be that long before we could play baseball together. That kid loves to hit balls!).

I will record more soon with lists etc and goals. I am off to bed- need sleep !!

No comments: