Friday, October 10, 2008

Wednesday and Thursday (Oct. 8-9)

Wednesday
Today was going to be a day out this afternoon so I sort of planned accordingly (HA!)

I think in the morning the children all covered their Math and reading. The older two worked on their Latin (I made them some worksheets from Henly- easier for them to be self motivated then) and H. did some copywork from the Lady of Shallot.

The middle two went to knitting class then off to the optomotrist and violin. A. stayed at home and read the Age of Fable and pulled off a great narration on the computer! Much LOTR video game for him at this point.

Thursday:
Swimming in the am then friends over in the pm. A. still did math later around dinner time and the three oldest read LOTS today.

Friday:
Was going to be another friend day but friends were ill so H. just went to a friends. She did copywork and reading first, as well as cleaned her room.

A. cleaned his room and vacuumed, did a heap of math, and is copying out his current poem 'If' by Kipling. He is still going to do some reading for me today.

C. did some Math, reading, and is going to copy our his poem on the computer as soon as I vamoos from here. He also read me a whole Norse Myth- that kid is a great reader!

A. did some reading and I read him some Frog and Toad up in his room.

C and A and I made some killer double chocolate cookies and I baked cinnamon buns and bread!! We are all WIRED!!

No comments: